Mesh Hair Integration Course 1 Day - Online Course
Mesh Hair Integration Course (online only)
This course is designed to help women who suffer from moderate to severe hair loss, mesh integration uses a mesh net that is integrated into the client's own existing hair. This course can change your client's life with a boost of self-confidence.
Students will gain knowledge of the relevant theory including:
- Health and safety
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and hair
- The consultation process and suitability of the service
- Terms and conditions and client consent forms
- Aftercare and maintenance
- Insurance and accreditation
The course comes complete with:
- A manual
- Full training Kit
- Color Ring
- An accredited certificate that will be presented on completion of the course
- Ongoing support and access to social media peer support groups should students require it.
Kerrie Capelli is a registered education center for hair loss treatments and can provide you with full training
*Students’ progress will be monitored throughout the course.
A $1500 deposit is required to secure your place on the course. Following all course deposit payments, our administration team will be in contact within 24 hours to discuss all potential course dates/times to suit each student's needs individually.
All course deposits are non-refundable and will be deducted from the final balance, all remaining balances must be settled two weeks prior to the course start date.
A full Course itinerary will be issued via email to the student upon completing the deposit payment.